Study Program: Management
First time operation: July 2011
No SK accreditation: BAN-PT No. 2445/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/S/IX/2018
Bachelor of Management (S.M.)
Management Study Program is a study program that produces quality, skilled and excellent human resources in the field of management to support tourism in 2022.
- To organize higher education in the field of Management and Tourism that is quality, professional, insightful, and mastering knowledge and skills that fulfill competency standards.
- To support the fulfillment of the need for reliable, skilled, expert, professional, qualified workers with broad views and insights, in the industrial world in the era of globalization, especially in the field of management to support tourism.
|No.||GRADUATES PROFILE||LEARNING OBJECTIVES|
|1.||Company Manager (Hotel, Tourism Business and Financial Institutions)||– Able to formulate management functions (planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling and evaluating) at the operational level in various types of organizations, especially in the fields of hospitality, tourism business, and finance;
– Able to make appropriate managerial decisions in various types of organizations at the operational level, based on data and information analysis on organizational functions;
– Able to build and develop national and global networks.
|2.||Head of Department (Hotel, Tourism Business and Financial Institution)||– Able to carry out organizational functions (marketing, operations, HR, finance) at the operational level in various types of organizations, especially in the fields of hospitality, tourism business, and finance;
– To understand and master the management functions and operational systems in managing a hotel business, tourism business, or finance to be able to contribute strategically to the company at the level of supervision or first-line managerial;
– Able to communicate effectively across functions and levels of the organization.
(Hotel, Tourism Business and Financial Institutions)
|– Able to contribute to the preparation of the organization’s strategic plan and translate the strategic plan into an organizational operational plan at the functional level;
– Able to conduct empirical studies and modeling using scientific methods on various types of organizations based on organizational functions.
|4.||Service Entrepreneur (Hotel, Tourism Business and Financial Institutions)||– Able to identify managerial problems and organizational functions at the operational level, and take appropriate solution actions based on developed alternatives, by applying entrepreneurial principles with local wisdom in the fields of Hospitality, Tourism Business, and Financial Institutions.|