Public of health
Faculty : Health, Science and Tehnology
Study program : Public of health
Premier operation : on July 2011
Accreditation : B
Decree number : 0800/LAM-PTKes/Akr/Sar/VIII/2016
Website : ikm.undhirabali.ac.id/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhyana Pura University is taken for 8 semesters (4 years) with 147 credits. The Public Health study program in Undhira also organizes a level transfer education program from D3 midwifery, D3 nursing, or others, to be educated into a Bachelor who are experts in the field of public health
The Public Health Study Program held at Dhyana Pura University has 8 (eight) specializations: Health Education and Promotion, Epidemiology and Health Information, Population and Family Health, Addiction Health, Hospital Management, Occupational Health (Tourism), Environmental Health (Tourism), as well as Health Administration and Policy.
To become an excellent and exemplary study program that is professional, moral, and able to play an active role in nation-building through the process of education, research, and community service
- Producing excellent and exemplary professional scholars who can have good character and provide solutions to public health problems, have leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Encouraging research that is oriented towards public health issues through public health studies.
- Implementing Public Health to empower people through technology, media, and scientific publications.
- Maintaining sustainable cooperation with relevant stakeholders
Competency determination is carried out by starting with the role of the public health graduate as well as the vision and mission of the Public Health Study Program. Graduates have the competence:
- To correctly understand the basics of public health science to improve the degree of public health.
- To thoroughly examine preventive and primitive efforts in the health system.
- Having abilities in the fields of Health Education and Promotion, Epidemiology and Health Information, Population and Family Health, Addiction Health, Hospital Management, Occupational Health (Tourism), Environmental Health (Tourism), and Health Administration and Policy.
- The lecture hall is equipped with LCD and air conditioning
- Assembly hall
- Computer lab
- Language laboratory
- Occupational health managers in various state-owned companies
- Consultants (Waste, Public Health AMDAL, and Pest Control)
- Quality Control Supervisor at food and beverage companies
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Public and private health services